House for sale
159 Grosvenor Road,
North Perth, WA
3 2 2
Fun, Functional and FAMILY FRIENDLY!Defined by period elegance and MODERN style this totally captivating 1905 built character residence delivers IRRESISTIBLE family appeal in a coveted North Perth location near leading schools, parks, shops and cafes.
Set on a comfortable 568m2 leafy block with an AMAZING rear yard featuring a gorgeous alfresco area, extensive jarrah decking, pool and secure off the street parking.
The architecturally designed floor plan flows exceptionally well providing for the demands of a modern family who seek low maintenance living without having to compromise on space, quality or privacy.
Don't miss your OPPORTUNITY to get a foothold in this popular locale!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
- HUGE master bedroom with robes, high ornate ceilings, feature chandelier, plantation blinds, bay window overlooking front garden and SPACIOUS ensuite with marble tops and QUALITY fittings and fixtures.
- SUPER SIZED 2nd bedroom with handy double door teenagers entry off the front wrap around verandah.
- Well sized 3rd bedroom and 2nd bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Central hallway finished with polished jarrah boards, ceiling roses and high skirtings leads you into the heart of the home which incorporates the kitchen/dining/family area. This open plan zone with built in shelving, feature gas fireplace, timber mantle and custom curtains and sheers easily combines with your outdoors entertaining allowing you to celebrate the biggest of occasions with ease.
- The gourmet kitchen is designed around performance, convenience and looks, you'll never miss a beat no matter how big the meal. Fitted with a range of stainless steel appliances including Baumatic gas oven and five burner gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, Qasair range-hood, QUALITY cabinets offering substantial amount of bench and cupboard space, tile splashback, double bowl sink, appliance cupboard and breakfast bar.
- Our backyard is what separates us from anything else on the market. In 2014 the current owners completed a total revamp of the outdoors creating a stunning space for family to share hours of fun and entertaining friends all year round long into the night. Featuring extensive jarrah decking over 2 levels with built-in seating, timber lined .alfresco area with caf blinds, outdoor dining, salt pool with outdoor shower and established gardens.
- The front yard is fully secured and beautifully landscaped boasting mature trees, manicured hedges, concreate pavers and enough grass area for kids or furry friends to play .
- Well-appointed laundry with builtin cabinets providing for a heap of storage and includes fold away ironing board.
- 2 separate remote gates off the rear laneway allows for easy drive-in/drive-out secure undercover parking for 2 vehicles, plus some extra storage.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
Carrier ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout (3 zones), Rheem gas storage hot water system, security doors, insulated with batts, downlights with dimmers, plantation blinds, Foxtel, linen press, outdoor fan, automatic reticulation and more.
Land area: 568sqm
Total living area: 321sqm
Water Rates: $1,290.15 p/a approx
Council Rates: $2,091.11 p/a approx
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
Hyde Park: 160m
North Perth Cafe' Strip: 500m
North Perth Primary School: 600m
Beatty Park: 700m
Beaufort Street Cafes: 900m
Leederville Caf Strip: 1.8km
Perth CBD: 1.8kms
Last updated: 05:29AM on Nov 26th 2016