House for sale
15a Hewitt Avenue,
5 3 2
Auction - Saturday 1st of September @1:30pm
Contemporary, Convenience, Class and ComfortThe headline sums up what is a truly inspirational and near new two-storey luxury home. Built on a level and elevated sunny block, every detail of this 338 sqm approx. (internal) architectural designed, custom home has been finished with the modern family in mind.
Once you by-pass the video intercom you are greeted by a contemporary foyer with floating staircase (steel beam support) clad with frameless glass balustrade and features industrial pendant lighting. There is a neutral colour scheme throughout with premium timber and large porcelain tiles through a versatile layout, creating an aesthetically appealing look and feel.
The open plan chef's kitchen comes fully equipped with Quantum Quartz benchtop, butler's pantry, six burner gas cooktop, Bosch' appliances and the feature breakfast bar opens out through bi-fold windows to over look the child-friendly level backyard. High ceilings, shadow lines and recessed strip mood lighting creates a sense of ambience throughout the formal / informal lounge and dining.
The outdoor BBQ terrace with gas bayonets is perfect for alfresco dining / entertaining all year round with sliding doors making indoor / outdoor entertaining seamless.
There are five well-proportioned bedrooms with built-ins and the Master boasts his and hers walk-in robes and a luxurious bespoke ensuite. The upper level and all bedrooms are woollen carpeted.
There are two large porcelain tiled family bathrooms with LED feature lighting. There is a family sized internal laundry with outdoor access. Aluminium slat fencing provides a chic border and there is an auto-double lockup garage with storage and high ceilings with internal access. Multi-zoned Daikin' ducted air-conditioning, LED lighting and plantation shutters throughout.
Close to some of Sydney's leading schools like Loreto Normanhurst (Girls), Abbotsleigh (Girls), Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, St Leo's College, Knox Grammar School (Boys) and Barker college all within close proximity.
You are also within 1.2km approx. walk to both Wahroonga Shopping Village / Train Station and Normanhurst Village / Train station.
* 338 sqm two-storey near new family home. Outdoor terrace and level low maintenance garden.
* Kitchen with six burner gas cooktop, quantum quartz benchtop and butler pantry.
* Contemporary formal / informal lounge and dining leading to alfresco BBQ terrace.
* Five well-proportioned bedrooms with built-ins. Master with his and hers walk-in robes and custom ensuite. Plush Woollen carpets throughout.
* Two family bathrooms and internal laundry with outdoor access. Auto-double lock up garage with storage.
* Led lighting throughout with recessed strip features. Plantation shutters and multi-zoned A/C.
* 1.2 Km approx. walk to both Wahroonga and Normanhurst Village/Station. Sydney's finest schools close by.
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
Last updated: 12:19PM on Aug 13th 2018