15a Karloo Parade,
Deceased Estate - Classic Cottage With Direct Bungan Beach AccessAuction Location: On site.
Offered for the first time in over 70 years is "Seaways" a much loved beach home with mesmerising views over glorious Bungan Beach, one of Sydney's best kept secrets. Near original with potential to capitalise on the outstanding location and views. Not quite the worst house in the best street but you get our drift... One of the last remaining, near untouched properties in this small, highly desirable beach local.
* The main cottage circa 1940's offers 3 bedrooms, open plan living and a deck overlooking the gardens and views
* Bonus of two totally separate guest quarters each offering a bedroom, bathroom and living space with lovely ocean views
* Approximately 885sqm of land on title including a private access way to the beach
* Large double lock up garage
* As the owner was elderly the home even has its own inclinator - the sandstone steps leading to home are just as easy to use
* Three generations have enjoyed "Seaways" with many days spent swimming, surfing, fishing and exploring the beach
* Bungan Beach is located between Mona Vale and Newport beaches and is well located to public transport to the CBD
Comfortable as is and ideal as a weekender or investor with the option to develop (subject to council approval) further in keeping with the surrounding real estate.
Must be sold