15B Parkside Avenue,
Mount Pleasant, WA
UNDER OFFERSOPHISTICATION AT ITS BEST! This immaculate, contemporary, executive family home will impress the moment you step through the solid timber door and allow the sense of space, style, comfort and quality to wash over you. Offering 3 separate internal living spaces and 2 separate alfresco areas, there's plenty of room for the growing family and entertaining from the centrally located kitchen/dining will be a delight!
- Impressive entry with soaring void
- Quality Blackbutt timber flooring on lower level & high ceilings throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, high quality soft close gloss cabinetry, breakfast bar, walk-in-pantry, European appliances, 900mm free standing oven, Asko dishwasher
- Feature brick in portico and (WA limestone) kitchen/dining adds texture & warmth
- Separate living area opens to private courtyard
- Sumptuous ground level master retreat with large walk-in-robe & spa ensuite
- All other bedrooms are upstairs, each have x2 built-in-robes & share a bathroom and 3rd internal living area with balcony
- Stunning, over sized family area with Terrazzo polished concrete which flows seamlessly through large bi fold doors to fabulous alfresco area
- Caesar stone tops in powder room and ensuite
- Sparkling swimming pool with glass fence & extra wide shallow ledge for young swimmers
- Private backyard with grassed area and paved area
- Shoppers entry from double garage
- Bosch alarm system, Daikin reverse cycle A/C, Daikin split system to family room
- Plantation Shutters and block out blinds throughout
- NBN connected
- Applecross Senior High School zone
- Short stroll to river for walks, jogging & cycling & easy walk to supermarket & cafes
- 512sqm Green title block
Presentation of this home both inside and out is a credit to the current owners who had the vision to create & achieve a contemporary family home which offers plenty of space, style and natural light. Viewing will be an absolute pleasure!
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439923844 firstname.lastname@example.org.