House for sale
16 and 18 Perkins Street,
Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD
7 3 6
FOR SALE BY NEGOTIATION
18 Perkins Street - LUCKY NUMBER !! FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET AFTER THREE GENERATIONSINVESTORS, DEVELOPERS and LAND BANKERS!! ATTENTION PLEASE
LOCATED IN THE NEW UPPER MOUNT GRAVATT PRECINCT. As scarce as hens teeth or as the saying goes!!!!!!!!!!!!
This 24X40.5m = 972m2 lot will allow up to 5 storeys of development subject to BCC approval.
These two properties MUST BE SOLD. Submit all offers
What a fantastic opportunity to secure one of the best locations right here in the heart of UPPER MOUNT GRAVATT.
• 18 Perkins Street - LUCKY NUMBER !! FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET AFTER THREE GENERATIONS selling together with number 16.
• TWO SEPARATE HOMES ON TWO SEPARATE TITLES
• Seven good sized bedrooms
• Three SEPARATE bathrooms
• Two SEPARATE kitchens
• Two SEPARATE living rooms
• Two SEPARATE under cover patios with wonderful private backyard
• Two SEPARATE driveways
• Five PARKING space in front of garages
• Additional Double and SEPARATE Tandem LOCK UP GARAGES
• Restaurants at your door steps
• 180m walk to Upper Mt Gravatt State Primary School catchment and City bus stop
• 240m walk to St Bernard's Catholic School,
• 350m walk to the Villiage COLES SUPERMARKET, Bakery & Cakes, Cafe & restaurants featuring boutique stores
• 550m walk to Clairvaux MacKillop College, Klumpp Rd, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
• 1km walk to Westfield's Garden City Shopping Centre
• 3km to Griffith University, Nathan Campus,
• 12km to Brisbane City CBD (Approx)
(All distances are approximate)
Situated in a quiet convenient location with easy access and short walk to Private & State schools, shops, express city bus, Mt Gravatt and Griffith Universities.
Hurry before it's going...going...SOLD.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this disclosure used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. No responsibility will be accepted for any and all liability in respect of errors, omissions, photos, inaccuracies or misstatements. Buyers are responsible to carry out their own research.
Last updated: 07:19PM on Apr 18th 2018