House for sale
16 Aylwin Avenue,
5 2 0
Family-Friendly Leisure and LifestyleThis extended and modernised Californian Bungalow exudes character and personality, combining original period charm with light and open contemporary spaces. The surrounds are superb, featuring a landscaped front garden, extensive pool deck and family-friendly rear garden on a generous 972 sq m (approx.) block.
An open-plan kitchen/living/meals area flows out to the alfresco deck, catering for expansive all-weather entertaining. A privately placed study provides a quiet work space. The upstairs living area can serve as either a further family room or a parents' retreat adjacent to the main bedroom with ensuite and dual WIRs.
Handy to Burwood Village, city tram, PLC, Wattle Park Primary, Emmaus, St Benedict's and Deakin University.
* Caesarstone kitchen with ample drawer space and walk-in pantry
* Fitted laundry and separate powder room
* Ducted heating, split system air-conditioners and ceiling fans
* Solar heated, salt chlorinated swimming pool and spa
* Bungalow, workshop and ample under deck storage
* Pool slide and kids' tree house
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.16aylwinavenueburwood.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Last updated: 09:08AM on May 25th 2018