House for sale
16 Belmar Avenue,
3 2 2
$1,000,000 - $1,100,000
Superior Renovation with an Al fresco HeartA comprehensive, just-completed, architectural renovation of this mid-20th Century family home has transformed it into a light, bright and superbly finished 21st Century classic. Family-friendly dimensions are complimented by an alluring al fresco flow, to ensure that the home is a pure joy to live in.
• Huge stone benches - including an island bench - combine wonderful food preparation spaces with a breakfast bar in a flawless kitchen / meals / living that highlights Neff twin ovens and a cooktop as well as an integrated Miele dishwasher and a huge pantry.
• Two large sets of glass sliding doors provide seamless connection to a broad deck - perfect both for family entertainers and parents who need to keep a watchful eye over children playing in the substantial backyard.
• Upstairs, the master bedroom is a pure retreat with a vogue designer ensuite and cleverly designed walk-in robes. The main bathroom is themed to the ensuite with eye-catching feature tiling, a frameless-screened shower and an egg bath.
• A formal lounge offers families a welcome extra living zone, whilst the double garage is conveniently accessed via remote control.
• Additional features include a full-size laundry, plantation shutters, ducted heating, refrigerated cooling and a security alarm with CCTV surveillance.
• Discover the joys of this peaceful yet central Altona location where you can walk to the vibrancy of Pier St's cafes, restaurants and shopping, to city-bound trains for easy commuting, to fine schools and even to the waterfront.
Last updated: 05:04PM on Sep 19th 2019