House for sale
16 Blaven Way,
4 1 1
HAMPTONS INSPIRED CHARACTER LIVING!This character-filled sprawling single level family home is situated at the top of the hill on one of Ardross' most highly sought after family friendly streets and exudes a charming European feel from the moment you walk through the wisteria lined gate, into the large, open courtyard and up to the front door.
Approximately 20 steps to the Jim Ainsworth Reserve and with Shirley Strickland Reserve at the bottom of the street, the leafy, elevated location is 2nd to none with quality schools, transport and the Riseley St/Kearns Cres cafe precinct all within easy walking distance.
From the tasteful combination of terrazzo and Jarrah hardwood flooring through to the heart & soul of the home, the stunning, Hamptons inspired kitchen, this fabulous property enjoys a light & bright north facing rear aspect with gorgeous natural light flooding into the kitchen/meals and dining areas.
- 815M2 size block with approx 26m frontage
- Kitchen with expansive granite bench tops, European appliances, dishwasher, loads of storage
- Extra large living with working fireplace, French doors and French windows
- Formal dining opens through French doors to large alfresco
- Private, sunny alfresco with automatic retractable awning and tranquil water feature
- Stylish marble bathroom with feature mahogany cabinetry
- Four bedrooms with excellent storage & high ceilings
- Shaded backyard complete with cubby house
- Separate, standalone studio - ideal for the budding artist, yoga room or the perfect teenager retreat
- Single garage plus extra large workshop
- Additional undercover parking for 2 cars
- European laundry, ducted A/C, alarm
- Potential city views with second storey plans
Properties on Blaven Way are extremely tightly held - truly a rare opportunity to secure a fabulous character home on an extra large 815M2 Green title block.
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439 923 844 email@example.com or Joint Listing Agent Andrew Shue of Colleen Gandini Residential 0416 225 119 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 01:57PM on Oct 19th 2018