House for sale
16 Booth Crescent,
5 3 2
Expressions of interest closing 15/05/2019 4:00PM
Cook's blue ribbon addressSet on a massive 1,055sqm block backing nature reserve, this expansive 329sqm residence boasts hilltop vistas and garden views from every room. A family friendly floor plan offers segregated living areas upstairs and a self contained rumpus room or teenager retreat downstairs. Adding to this home's appeal is an abundance of storage throughout, evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating to keep you comfortable all year round. The mature gardens offer shelter and privacy with your very own horse stables at the rear opening out to Mt Painter Nature Reserve with horse and walking trails.
You are located within easy access to excellent schools such as Macquarie Primary and Radford College, Jamison Shopping Centre and just a short drive or bus ride to University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, Belconnen Town Centre and the City.
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Rumpus room with bathroom and built in robes
- North facing lounge room, perfect to soak up the winter sun
- 75sqm garage, storage/workshop and laundry
- Under house storage/wine cellar
- Large shaded yard perfect for the children to run and play
- Rear yard pergola is perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Large shed plus horse stables opening to reserve
- Horse trails and bush walking tracks at your doorstep
Last updated: 06:01AM on Apr 21st 2019