House for sale
16 Brighton Parade,
7 5 5
Iconic Breathtaking Masterpiece - One of a kind Hamptons Style ResidenceDesigned by multi-award-winning Gold Coast architect Bayden Goddard, this inspiring masterpiece has featured in both "Queensland Homes" and "Home Beautiful". Awarded Australia's best room in 2012, the home offers the finest Hamptons-style elegance on the Gold Coast.
From the picture-perfect facade and throughout every room, the finishes and decor have been hand-picked and hand-crafted for comfort, functionality and a relaxed family lifestyle. The painted exposed beams, natural light and American oak timber floors create a blissful haven truly reminiscent of the Hamptons. The quality, creativity, and fine design of this beautiful home is unsurpassed.
The main living room features high ceilings affording ample ventilation and natural light. The Quality American Oak flooring was stained and washed in place. This room features dual views; The north-west view offers a charming view of the pool and alfresco area through the large white glass folding doors; other end flows out to a private balcony showcasing city skyline views. It's not hard to see why this stunning living area won Australia's best room.
For those with culinary aspirations, the gourmet kitchen is perfectly designed to accommodate family meals and fabulous, yet casual dinner parties. Every aspect of the kitchen has been carefully designed with its use of beautiful marble bench tops, mirrored splash backs, excellent bench and cupboard space and a truly exceptional butler's pantry. Well zoned for family living, entertain guests, and, at the same time keep an eye on the kids in the pool.
Additional Features Include:
- Set on a massive 1553sqm parcel of land in the leafy suburb of Southport, in heart of the TSS prescient, close to all amenities
- Cleverly designed accommodating a desirable family floorplan
- Multiple open plan lifestyle zones
- Vast indoor/outdoor entertaining with glass sliding doors throughout
- Immaculately presented throughout the entire home
- Cleverly designed chefs dream kitchen with Calacatta Marble island benchtops, 900mm oven, gas cooktop, hidden fridge / freezer and dishwasher, quality appliances and ample storage
- Featuring an amazing butler's pantry with 2nd dishwasher
- Ducted air-conditioning
- 7 spacious bedrooms plus executive study
- Timber staircase that leads to the luxuriously appointed sleep quarters upstairs
- 4 bedrooms upstairs in the NW wing of the home; all with ducted air-conditioning, built-in desks and two with a balcony
- Good sized teenagers retreat
- Huge segregated parents retreat on the East wing boasting magnificent city skyline views, private balcony, oversized walk-in robe; complete with stunning ensuite; designed with modern bath, frosted glass and his and her sinks
- Additional sports room with vaulted ceilings with access to backyard
- Fully compliant salt-water swimming pool at the hub of the home
- Outside undercover alfresco area with built in BBQ
- A huge lush backyard (approx. 650m2) plenty of room for the kids to run and play. The yard also features low maintenance gardens, a garden shed and rear access through double gates
- Plenty of storage throughout - including a separate storage room
- Ultra-modern bathrooms
- All music is controlled via Bluetooth and speaker and hidden in walls with 100% clarity
- 5 car secure basement garage
Located in the TSS Precinct - a sensational cosmopolitan suburb in Southport with every amenity close at hand. An easy walk to The Southport School. Located close to James Overell Park on the Nerang River & only a few minutes' walk to the Light Rail, the all-new Sundale shopping centre; Woolworths, restaurants, cafes, Medical Centre and the Meriton Retail Precinct. The Ferry Road Markets and other amenities are just a 10 minute walk away.
Last updated: 02:08AM on Dec 14th 2018