16 Caribbean Place,
Mount Colah, NSW
SOLD by SONJA LAMBERTON 9987 0011Capturing a sensational valley view and an abundance of natural light, this generously proportioned home will accommodate inter-generational living or long term guests. Complete with a separate entry, the guest accommodation can also be used as a teen retreat/rumpus via the internal staircase. Tranquil and private, the home is located near parks, playgrounds, and walking tracks, a short bus trip or drive to schools, shops and Hornsby CBD.
- Nestled on 1067m2 in a peaceful cul-de-sac location
- Multiple light-filled living/dining/family rooms
- Stylish Caesarstone kitchen with s/s appliances
- Covered entertaining decks enjoy the view
- 5 bedrooms, built in robes, en-suite and WIR to master
- Separate guest quarters/rumpus with private deck
- Polished timber floors in family/kitchen area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning + gas heating
- Natural gas for hot water service and heating
- Double garage with internal access + double carport
- Low maintenance gardens and level lawn area
- Short bus trip or 5 minute drive to Hornsby
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"