16 Chaucer Street,
Box Hill South, VIC
Peaceful hideaway, dream addressSavouring a prestigious position where walking to prized schools, tram, cafes and Wattle Park is an absolute breeze, this charismatic residence offers an exciting future.
Set on 703 sq m approx. and zoned for Box Hill High School, this home's interiors are a spacious combination of end-to-end formal and informal living areas. A bright kitchen with European appliances connects the lounge and dining room/3rd bedroom with the substantial family room boasting an inviting wood fire and adjoining covered alfresco looking over the quiet garden.
Configured with 2 double bedrooms, the main bedroom features a spacious white ensuite. Includes gas ducted heating, split system air-conditioner and under-cover parking for 3 cars. Near Kingswood College, PLC and Deakin University, take these elegant spaces and extend or build new (STCA).
* Charismatic 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on 703 sq m approx.
* In the Box Hill High School zone
* Formal lounge and dining room/3rd bedroom
* Substantial family room with wood fire and covered alfresco
* Main bedroom with spacious white ensuite
* Under-cover parking for 3 cars
* Extend or build new (STCA)
* Near Kingswood College, PLC, Deakin Uni, tram & Wattle Park
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.16chaucerstreetboxhillsouth.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days