House for sale
16 Clarinda Street,
4 1 3
Surprisingly spacious home with granny flat potentialOccupying a generous 853sqm in the popular Hornsby North Public School catchment, this surprisingly spacious home offers open plan living/dining, family room, plus a separate rumpus or teen retreat. The wide street frontage block has the perfect north to rear aspect ensuring light filled interiors throughout the day, and the private outdoor entertaining area flows onto a sun-lit level lawn.
- Light filled open plan living/dining/family
- High ceilings and timber flooring
- New gas kitchen overlooks child friendly backyard
- Expansive, private outdoor entertaining area
- 4 generous bedrooms, built in robes
- Separate rumpus/home office or teen retreat
- Modern bathroom plus extra w/c in laundry
- Gas cooking, instant gas hot water
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Huge workshop, hobby room or studio
- 853.6sqm, 21.33m frontage, wide side access
- Excellent granny flat potential, STCA
- Lock up garage + carport + boatshed
- Hornsby North Public School catchment
- Short bus trip or 20 minute walk to station
Please contact Sonja Lamberton on 0425 370 991 for further details.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Last updated: 11:19AM on Jun 18th 2018