House for sale
16 Clark Place,
5 3 2
Set Date Sale
STYLE AND SUBSTANCE!Set Date Sale All Offers Presented Friday 11th May. The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the Set Date without notice.
Make no mistake this property will be SOLD !!!
Quality low-maintenance modern living awaits you from within the walls of this stunning five bedroom three bathroom double-storey residence that enjoys a tranquil family cul-de-sac location, enhanced by the property being nestled in the sought-after Carine Senior High School catchment zone.
The choice is yours when it comes to how you utilise the versatile fifth bedroom off the home’s feature entrance – with built-in storage also allowing the carpeted area to be converted into a study or office. A fourth or “guest” bedroom suite extends outdoors to a sunken central courtyard with a pond and trickling water feature, whilst also boasting feature wallpaper, mirrored built-in wardrobes and a fully-tiled ensuite (or third bathroom), comprising of a shower, stone vanity and access into a common powder room.
With double doors revealing a separate theatre room, sparkling stone bench tops and high-end European appliances headline the magnificent rear open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that, via sliding stacker doors, seamlessly links to a private entertaining alfresco, complete with a Smeg gas barbecue, a Vintec drinks fridge and a delightful backdrop where lush lawns and leafy gardens meet an adventure cubby house – with feature lighting – for the kids. Upstairs, the main sleeping quarters are serviced by a carpeted sitting room, but it’s the impressive master suite that has all of the hotel-style trappings – including feature wallpaper, stylish bedside pendant light fittings, mirrored double sliding doors that reveal a fitted walk-in robe, outdoor access to a tiled balcony with a lovely outlook and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, consisting of a double shower, a free-standing bathtub, twin stone vanities and a separate toilet.
Perfectly positioned very close to both Karrinyup Primary School and the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club golf resort, this sublime abode also finds itself within walking distance of Hamersley Public Golf Course, the Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment and picturesque Lake Gwelup, with St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, Trigg Beach, the new Scarborough Beach Pool, cafes, coastal restaurants, public transport and the freeway convenience all within a handy radius. What a lifestyle!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Tiled family, dining and kitchen space with stylish light fittings, a feature media recess, sleek white cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, a range hood, integrated Bosch microwave, a Blanco five-burner gas cook top/oven, a Blanco coffee machine, a Blanco dishwasher and outdoor access to the alfresco
• Carpeted theatre room with a recessed ceiling
• Carpet to all bedrooms, including the 5th bedroom-come-study
• Double linen press off the upstairs sitting room
• 2nd upper-level bedroom with BIR’s
• 3rd upstairs bedroom has BIR’s and feature wallpaper
• Fully-tiled main upper-level bathroom with a separate bath, shower and a stone vanity
• Separate upstairs toilet
• Quality laundry with stone bench tops, ample storage space and outdoor access
• Remote-controlled double garage with built-in storage, internal shopper’s entry and rear access
• Stone bench tops to the outdoor kitchen
• Audio ceiling speakers to the family room and alfresco
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• 26 rooftop solar-power panels (5kW inverter system)
• Security alarm system
• A/V intercom system
• Gas hot water system
• Glass and stainless-steel staircase balustrading
• Feature cornices and quality blind fittings throughout
• Profile doors throughout
• Feature wide entry door
• Security doors
• Side tool shed
• Very easy-care 536sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 2013
Last updated: 05:25PM on Apr 19th 2018