House for sale
16 Clifton Street,
West Ryde, NSW
3 2 3
Auction Guide $1,600,000
Versatile family home with second residenceA promise of exceptional family living with remarkable further potential, this unique property has been stylishly modernised to deliver wonderful street appeal. It occupies approximately 680 sqm block in a peaceful cul-de-sac with the addition of a beautifully appointed second residence, presenting an idyllic opportunity for the growing family or astute investor with all essentials nearby.
- Completely finished, airy and spacious throughout, polished timber finishes
- Flexible front formal living, casual living and dining, entertainer's terrace
- Renovated freestanding retreat with kitchen, bathroom, bedroom & living
- Gas kitchen with quality stone bench, glass splashback & s/steel appliances
- Sun soaked bedrooms with built-ins and leafy outlooks, fully tiled bathrooms
- Generous low maintenance rear yard with lawns, shed or additional storage
- Carports with secure lock-up doors offering ample parking, air con, laundry
- Minutes to schools, bus/rail services, Ryde-Parramatta Golf Club, parklands
Council rates: $378 pq approx.
Water rates: $250 pq approx.
Last updated: 12:54PM on Jul 17th 2018