House for sale
16 Cromwell Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD
6 6 3
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING - MASSIVE EUROPEAN MANSION IN THE AVENUE!Auction Location: On Site.
Built by a European builder as his own home with the finest top class quality and fittings available to ensure a Versace style of superb easy care and pure indulgence lifestyle for his family.
Sprawling across its elevated 805sqm north facing block, this over 70 Squares colossal stylish home has magnificent street appeal amongst exclusive neighbourhood.
This much loved property is fully fenced and gated with professionally landscaped gardens and an imposing entry framed by striking columns.
This palatial 6 bedroomed plus study home will suit an esteemed buyer seeking complete perfection and the highest standard of build quality and design integrity.
The quality of craftsmanship and materials is second to none and is found throughout the home. Solid timber doors & polished timber flooring, gorgeous porcelain tiles, decorative ceilings & chandeliers, ornate fireplace, high end timber & aluminium shutters, ducted & split system air conditioning, granite, marble and wrought-iron features, plush drapes, beautiful carpets, 2 balconies, 5 kw solar panels, garden shed, roof insulation, new paint and so much more.
The floorplan comprises an elegant combination of practical living spaces with indulgent rooms designed for rest, relaxation and entertainment, each of which is spacious and finished exquisitely. A tour is needed to fully appreciate this impressive home, but highlights include:
- Grandiose foyer with towering ceilings, columns, stunning wall mounted mirror and chandelier lighting creating a statement entry.
- Dedicated home office with beautiful built-in cabinetry for all your storage and desk requirements.
- Sunken lounge room with high ceilings, shimmering timber floors and elegant fireplace.
- Sublime formal dining area with double height ceiling and timber floors.
- Massive tiled family everyday living and meals area.
- Rich and warm tones fill the magical kitchen that offers timber cabinetry, granite benches, gas cooking appliances with ducted range hood and space for casual eating at the breakfast bar.
- Purpose-built multi-media room thats ideal for gaming, cinema and family nights together.
- Superbly designed L-shaped outdoor entertainment area complete with insulation, trendy stacked wall tiles & new flooring, chandelier lights, wall-mounted TV and fab kitchen with gas cooker and sink. This huge zone is fully covered making it perfect for your formal & casual functions.
- Downstairs two large bedrooms one with access to a deluxe two-way bathroom and the other with its own ensuite and sliding doors to the alfresco patio perfect for your elderly parents or guests.
- Internal laundry with granite worktops and cabinetry
- Triple remote garage with drive through capacity and a further space for three vehicles to the rear of the garage.
On the upper level the generous mezzanine walkway opens out to four stunning bedrooms each with their own luxurious ensuite facility. The opulent master bedroom offers your very own large peaceful balcony for your total relaxation, it also has incredible storage and high-end appointments with a beautiful dressing table, 2 walk in robes; deluxe ensuite boasts dual vanities, relaxing spa bath, large shower and a separate toilet room and bidet.
The property is bursting with features, clever integrated storage, built-in displays and exceptional finishes which can be found throughout. Setting an impeccable standard, it also includes security screens, alarm, hardwired smoke detectors, full insulation and 3-phase power to the a/c.
Situated in the reputed Sunnybank Hills Primary catchment area, city express buses, medical centre, childcare centres and all local amenities are all within easy walking distance.
Owners are now relocating; this is your opportunity to secure a rare and very unique property in the heart of Sunnybank Hills.
Be quick to inspect to secure this splendid family home!
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON SITE.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Last updated: 07:01AM on Aug 16th 2017