House for sale
16 Explorers Road,
4 2 2
Price Guide: $1,295,000 - $1,395,000
Mountains Cottage Charm for Modern Day LivingIt's not always easy to strike the perfect balance between spacious and cosy, but you get the best of both worlds with this gorgeous Lower Mountains family home.
Nestled behind a white picket fence on the high side of the street and just a short stroll to the heart of Glenbrook Village, train station and cinema, this custom designed character-filled home combines classic mountains charm with all the modern conveniences - and in a house that is under 3 years old!
- 4 large bedrooms, all with BIRs, 3 with bay windows and a WIR and ensuite to main
- Chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm freestanding cooker, Miele dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- 3 living spaces including media room
- Two full bathrooms plus powder room
- Skylights to hallway and electric Velux roof window to ensuite
- Ample storage with cloak cupboards, linen, games cupboard and attic roof storage (accessible by attic roof ladder)
- Double garage with internal access
- 2 Infinity gas hot water systems with extra hot water for the kitchen and laundry
- Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout, fans to bedrooms and outside dining
- Gorgeous gas fire place to main living area
- Fully landscaped, easy care garden
- Insulation to roof and walls for cosy year-round living
- High ceilings throughout
- Just on an hour's commute to Central Station and only 15 minutes to the M4/M7 interchange
- Easy access to the National Park, lookouts, bushwalks and mountain bike trails
All this with a pleasant outlook and stunning sunsets - you will not want to miss your opportunity to own your own piece of mountains paradise! A must see!
Note: Agents declare interest
Last updated: 10:20AM on Dec 9th 2018