16 Fewings Street,
Panoramic views for the family to enjoyConsidering selling? Contact Mark, he has a number of buyers who missed out and are still in the market.
In an elevated setting that’s second-to-none, this two-storey residence looks out across the rooftops of Clovelly to the wide blue sea.
Generous, stylish and highly flexible, its beautifully appointed layout features a selection of living spaces, two balconies and a child-friendly outdoor area.
Buses for Bondi and the city are within a stroll, and it is handy to St Anthony’s Primary, St Catherine’s and Clovelly Public School.
• Versatile floorplan, potentially allowing for conversion into 4th bedroom
• French doors open to an entertainment area and level garden
• Country style gas kitchen equipped with European appliances
• Upper level accommodation with walk/built-ins, two balconies
• Sleek full main bathroom, guest bathroom conceals the laundry
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings, skylight, plantation shutters
• Gas barbecue fitting/hot water/heating, ducted air conditioning
• Easy maintenance grounds with a neat playhouse and storage
• Two car spaces with direct access to the quiet one-way street
A walk to restaurants, cafes and the sparking waters of Clovelly beach, this home is ready to deliver an exceptional family lifestyle.
For more information contact Mark Horn of Little Real Estate on 0466 982 363.