16 Goble Street,
A renovated family home offering quality and locationPositioned on the high side of a quiet loop street is this immaculate north-facing family home surrounded by private landscaped gardens. Extended and renovated throughout to the highest standards this home is perfect for those wanting easy-care living in a peaceful location.
The layout of the home has been thoughtfully considered creating a well-proportioned and a practical layout for modern family living. The accommodation includes separate formal and informal living areas, a segregated master suite, three secondary bedrooms and a study nook.
The formal lounge room is at the front of the home and features a full-length curved picture window designed to capture the garden vista and the northerly aspect. Up a few stairs is the dining room with three top-lit shadow boxes and a view of the entertaining deck. Further into the home is the centrally located family room which opens through glass doors to the north-facing deck - a perfect place for alfresco dining. Adjacent to the family room is the beautifully appointed kitchen and a cleverly disguised study nook. The kitchen overlooks the back garden and has direct access to the back courtyard. The stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, waterfall timber breakfast bar, hand-blown glass pendant lights and European appliances provide a superior work space for the home-chef.
The generous master suite is segregated from the other bedrooms ensuring peace and privacy. It has a large walk-in robe and ensuite and a view to the landscaped back garden.
Along the eastern side of the home are the three spacious secondary bedrooms, each with a wall of built-in robes. These rooms are serviced by the family bathroom with an oversized shower, a free-standing bath and a wall-hung vanity. Beside the bathroom is a separate toilet, then a laundry with a door to the rear.
Neutral decor, Sydney blue gum timber floors, new carpet and quality window treatments add charm to this beautiful home. Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensure year round comfort. An added bonus is the double garage with internal access and excellent storage throughout.
This attractive home is light-filled and is in immaculate condition both inside and out. It is only moments to parkland, the Federal Golf Course, transport, local shops and excellent schools. The Parliamentary triangle, the Woden business precinct and hospitals are only a short drive away.
Summary of features:
- Extended and renovated throughout
- Decorated in neutral tones with quality fixtures and fittings
- Separate formal and informal living areas
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, timber waterfall breakfast bar, pull-out pantry, Siemens wall oven, microwave and five burner gas hotplate plus a Bosch dishwasher
- Segregated master suite with large walk-in robe and ensuite with heated towel rails
- Three spacious secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
- Family bathroom with oversized shower, a free-standing bath, a wall-hung vanity and heated towel rails
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with access to the back garden
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Central entertaining deck
- Enclosed back garden with curved stone walls, courtyard and level lawn area
- Easy-care landscaped gardens with an automatic watering system
- Large double garage with automatic door and internal access
- Excellent storage throughout including attic storage
- Moments to parkland, walking trails, the Federal Golf Course, excellent schools, local shops and transport