16 Halcyon Avenue,
SOLD BY LESLEY BASSAM 0402 054 392This fabulous family home has been designed to showcase a timeless sense of style with an emphasis on effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining, set on a 923sqm parcel, this full brick residence spans two substantial split levels of living, sized to suit the growing family and ready to move straight into and enjoy.
Featuring a multitude of flowing living areas, a poolside alfresco setting and wonderfully private, landscaped lawns and gardens, it enjoys a quiet, convenient location in a blue ribbon east-side address. It is an easy walking distance from Warrawee & Wahroonga Stations and just a few minutes stroll to local Eastern Road shops and cafes.
- Formal lounge flows to the formal dining room/2nd living
- Provincial style kitchen with s/steel European appliances
- Bright open plan family room with timber bi-fold doors
- Main bedroom with ensuite, 3 upstairs bedrooms, one with private balcony
- Study or 5th bedroom with large built in desk
- Timber floorboards, elegant bay windows, plantation shutters, ducted air conditioning
- Magnificent timber entertaining deck with retractable awning overlooking saltwater swimming pool
- Walk to The Bush School, Knox & Abbotsleigh, short train trip to Barker & Pymble Ladies' College