House for sale
16 Harle Street,
Hamilton South, NSW
4 2 2
A Touch of Paradise!Convenience and lifestyle come together perfectly in this exquisitely transformed 4 bedroom home providing an enviable lifestyle for families of all ages. With a separate studio, secure off street parking for several vehicles, magic alfresco entertaining deck and pool, this home is quite frankly, stunning!
This property includes all your "must haves" "can't live with-outs" and your "in your wildest dreams" features, some of which are:-
* 4 bedrooms, all with built-ins, ceiling fans and plantation shutters
* Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, 90cm Smeg gas stove and electric oven and 2 x drawer Fisher Paykel dishwasher
* Extensive air conditioned tiled living areas for dining, lounging, relaxing
* Built-in study area for parents' home office, children's homework and uni students
* Outdoor entertaining deck with built in kitchen (gas stove, gas BBQ, display fridge and sink)
* Outdoor lounge area (with TV point and block out auto sun blind) overlooking the pool
* Separate fully tiled studio, also useful for home office, hobbies, extra accommodation, teenage retreat, gym, games room or home theatre/movie nights
* Fibreglass inground pool with solar heating and shade sail
* Double secure carport with high clearance roof plus extra off street parking for several cars, boat, caravan and work vehicles
* Lock up storage shed for tools, garden equipment and pool accessories
* Grassed play area for the children - cricket, soccer anyone?
* Private 605 sqm block with remote control security access to driveway and visitors' entry gate
Further extras: Split system air conditioners, plantation shutters, LED down lighting, 18 solar panels for economical electricity usage, Rinnai gas hot water, gas bayonet for living area heating and BBQ area, remote controlled auto slim line shade blinds, 7 x TV points throughout the home plus NBN connection.
Handy location: Walk to The Junction Shopping Village, Beaumont Street cafes and eateries, Newcastle Racecourse, Hamilton South Primary School, Newcastle High School and just a few minutes' drive to our famous beaches, Newcastle Foreshore, City and Harbour.
This home is truly one of the greatest family homes I have ever had the pleasure to inspect. If you are looking for your own "Piece of Paradise" then I guess I will see you at 16 Harle Street Hamilton South real soon!
Council Rates $2,333.00 per annum
Water Rates: $810.00 per annum (+ usage)
Average Electricity Bill: $350.00 per quarter (utilizing energy saving solar panels)
Last updated: 12:51PM on Apr 23rd 2018