1/6 Hobson Place,
Immaculate and Fully RenovatedBuilt in 1995, this stand-alone dual occupancy 3 bedroom home has been immaculately renovated in every way possible (circa 2014). Set at the rear of the block, it is accessible via a gorgeous lush green driveway. You will not be disappointed whilst walking through this free flowing home where everything has been thought of, from the solid hard wearing bamboo flooring to the many outdoor areas.
As you move through the entire home light filters in from both sides making all spaces bright and well-lit. Painting throughout the house is neutral, lending itself to your furnishings and splashes of colour.
The huge kitchen has it all, high-end appliances including dishwasher, soft-close drawers and storage galore. Carefully tucked away at the far end is a discreet laundry area and adjacent access from the double car garage.
The main bedroom is a fabulous spacious retreat, harbouring a large ensuite, walk through robe/dressing room and providing views onto the mature garden. The other two bedrooms are separated from the main bedroom by the north-east facing living room and are both large enough to accommodate queen size beds. The bathroom is generously proportioned and includes a modern freestanding bath.
Surrounding the house are relaxing and functional niches including seating and BBQ areas and a mature manicured garden completing the package. This inner city home is a must to view if you want everything now.
- 3 bedroom, main with dressing room area and the other two with built-ins
- Ensuite with double vanity & double shower; main bathroom with bath and rainforest shower head
- Kitchen - gas cooktop, double electric oven with, built-in microwave and stainless steel dishwasher
- Delux Caesarstone island bench and Caesarstone benchtops
- Polished bamboo flooring throughout
- Double glazed sliding doors
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Rinnai Infinity Gas hot water
- Double lock up garage with internal access & auto doors
- Body Corporate only 2 properties, self-managed