16 Iona Avenue,
West Pymble, NSW
Charming Brick Home in an Ideal LocationNestled in a beautiful location with a northerly aspect on an impressive 1081.3 sqm approx. block, with a wonderful wide frontage of 27m (90 ft) approx.
Idyllic location in close proximity to village shops, Bicentennial Park and Leisure Center, Avondale Golf Course, Pymble Ladies College (approx.1.3km stroll) and West Pymble Public. Bus at the end of the street to Macquarie Park, Gordon station and Turramurra High school.
An enticing opportunity as is or with great potential for further renovation, extension or rebuild.
- Architecturally designed full brick family home
- Flowing floor plan and striking neutral tones
- Sun drenched formal and casual living areas
- Retro kitchen with lovely servery and built in sideboard
- Expansive casual dining with high ceilings and white rafters
- Three sizeable bedrooms, one bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious alfresco spaces and side courtyards
- French doors leading to the tiled terrace
- Excellent natural light and airflow throughout
- Freshly painted and polished floorboards
- Air conditioning, oil/open fireplace and wooden panelling
- Tranquil gardens to watch the children play
- Double tandem lock-up garage with space for additional cars
- Ample street parking, access to motorways
- Recreate to suit your own taste and lifestyle requirements
Stepping through the front door of this home will transport you to where history meets the present day, a delightful combination.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.