House for sale
16 Keogh Street,
5 1 0
Planning Permits and a Prime PositionExquisitely positioned within walking distance to Deakin University, Ashwood Primary, Pre-school and High School, and with planning permits for two 5 bedroom townhouses already approved, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure your future in a high growth region.
The current weatherboard home is ready to be rented while you get your build organised, and features a covered front deck, multiple living zones, bedrooms with built-in robes and an open kitchen and family area with gas cooking, wall-mounted oven and breakfast bar.
Plans for two modern 30sq (approx.) townhouses include spacious and open living zones, modern kitchens, high-end finishes, double garages and spectacular master bedrooms with walk-in robes and en-suites.
Ideally positioned close to Presbyterian Ladies' College, Burwood Highway trams, shopping and restaurants, with great connection to High St Road, Ashburton, Chadstone Shopping Centre and the Monash M1 Freeway, this is an investment in your future.
- Perfectly positioned property with planning permits for 2 x 30sq approx. townhouses
- Current home with multiple living and dining areas, plus floorboards
- Kitchen with built-in gas cooking, range hood, wall-mounted oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar, plus plenty of storage and bench space
- Bedrooms with robes plus 2 outdoor teenage retreat style bedrooms or rumpus areas
- Central bathroom with separate shower and inset spa bath
- Covered outdoor entertaining front and back, private backyard, storage sheds, gas ducted heating, gas space heating and air-conditioning
Terms 10% deposit, balance 120/150 days
Last updated: 03:55PM on Jan 9th 2019