House for sale
16 Lawrence Street,
3 2 1
Irresistible Blend of Victorian Elegance and Contemporary CharmMasterfully underpinned by style, attention-to-detail and intelligent use of space, this freestanding 3 bedroom Victorian charmer offers so much more than initially meets the eye. Just two blocks from Church Street, the picture-perfect frontage offers instant appeal, while a triumph of contemporary, cutting-edge design discreetly rises from the rear.
Beyond a traditional, wrought-iron verandah entry, discover a welcoming arched hallway branching off to a light-filled, formal lounge under towering ceilings. Perfectly proportioned, this space will be used on a daily basis as a private sanctuary or the ideal spot to entertain family and friends. Framed by built-in cabinetry, shelving and an ornate open fireplace, this versatile room could also be used as a fourth bedroom if required.
Enjoy a ground-floor bedroom, serviced by a fully tiled bathroom with a bath and stone-finished, wall-hung vanity. From here, the home reveals itself in a most impressive fashion. Roomy and relaxed, separate living and dining areas pivot a sleek, Caesarstone-topped Miele kitchen with a waterfall-edged, island bench.
Accentuating light, space and depth at every turn, enjoy uncomplicated flow outdoors via bi-fold doors to a timber-topped courtyard attracting northern light and presenting a whole range of entertaining possibilities. There is a welcoming warmth at play here, both inviting and family-friendly.
Head upstairs to the remaining bedrooms and a luxe, family-sized bathroom with a twin vanity. This architect-renovated masterpiece showcases innovative quality that soars well beyond the bespoke-finished fittings and fixtures. Comprehensive features include a concealed laundry, extensive custom-built cabinetry, Spotted Gum hardwood flooring and plush carpets, alarm, zoned heating and cooling, a gas-stone fireplace, double-glazed windows, roller blinds, auto-gated entry to off-street parking, and a fully automated watering system.
Convenience is covered in this premium address. Stroll to Church Street shopping, bustling cafes, prestigious schools, the local train station and the golden sands of Brighton Beach. Make your move into a tightly held neighbourhood today with an investment that cuts across time!
At a glance...
* 3 large bedrooms, 2 with BIR, main with WIR
* Integrated Miele kitchen with Caesarstone-topped, waterfall-edged island bench
* Open dining room
* Relaxed living room
* Versatile formal lounge with open fireplace and option to use as a 4th bedroom
* Luxe, fully tiled bathroom featuring a sumptuous bath
* Upstairs bathroom boasting a twin, stone-topped vanity and fully tiled shower
* Auto-gated entry to off-street parking
* Concealed laundry
* Roller blinds over double-glazed windows
* Extensive custom-built cabinetry throughout
* Spotted Gum hardwood flooring and plush carpets
* Zoned ducted heating and cooling, and a gas-stone fireplace
* Alarm system
* Built-in storage solutions
* Low-maintenance, landscaped garden with fully automated watering system
* Option to purchase with high-end Bosch fridge/freezer and all 3 fully wired televisions
* Close to Church Street, leading schools, city-bound trains, and the local beach
Property Code: 1228
Last updated: 11:49AM on Feb 18th 2019