House for sale
16 Marlock Place,
Alfords Point, NSW
5 3 8
Sale Guide: $1,250,000 - $1,375,000
Your Private Retreat On Over 1650sqm Of Land Awaits...You may be restricted by the daily grind to a life close to the CBD, but it doesn't have to feel that way coming home to your own private sanctuary.
This large internal and external double brick home with high ceilings and modern updates inside and out, is a pleasure to come home to every day. Situated in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac and bordering pristine bush land, it has all the conveniences you need to enjoy a lifestyle that incorporates the beautiful location.
The yards have been newly landscaped to be easy care for the busy family with a tropical feel to take full advantage of the huge block, and to provide both the amenities and privacy you expect from a family retreat.
Inside has been lovingly updated and the design takes advantage of it's northerly aspect, to provide a bright indoor/outdoor lifestyle that every entertainer can enjoy.
- Natural light floods spacious living and dining areas, inviting the outside in and taking advantage of the beautiful views
- Huge covered alfresco area off the main dining and kitchen flowing straight out into the expansive yard
- The yard has everything you expect with a Jacuzzi, multiple sheds plus a gazebo and a daybed retreat that takes full advantage of the beautiful view over your domain
- The Master en-suite and Main Bathroom are Brand New and really create a beautiful sense of being in your own tropical retreat
- Main bathroom has plenty of space for the family with extra built-in storage and a hydro therapy spa to help you relax at the end of a long day
- The powder room downstairs has also been updated so your guests don't have to walk upstairs when you're entertaining.
- 3x Reverse Cycle Air conditioners so you will be comfortable year round
- Wood Combustion fire is just beautiful in winter
- Double automatic garage with Internal access
- Huge renovated 7.6m x 7.6m shed with access from the rear lane for all your big toys, machinery and tools.
- Rear lane access to the yard provides the ability to park trucks and other large vehicles securely away from your entertaining areas
- Block is a huge 1655m2 of usable land, unheard of this close to the city with high secure colourbond® fences to keep kids and pets both large and small safe
- Complimentary Pest and Building report is available
This home is sure to impress with you being able to move in with nothing do to but relax and enjoy. So use the enquiry feature to book an inspection before it's too late!
NOTE: For large families who are looking for the amazing space this property provides but are worried about the power line easement(NO towers within 100m of property just lines), please do your research and don't just dismiss a great opportunity. There is NO science at all to show that power lines give you or your kids cancer. Sadly many people have heard comment on it over the years and take as truth without actually researching. Contact the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency for more info (ARPANSA)
Last updated: 12:25AM on Aug 15th 2017