House for sale
16 Maynard Way,
5 4 2
GLITZ AND GLAMOUR!Completely revamped from top to toe and boasting a secluded and whisper-quiet location just footsteps away from beautiful Sandover Reserve and the bordering Lake Karrinyup Country Club, this high-quality five bedroom four bathroom family home epitomises comfort whilst managing to find the perfect blend between modern living and stunning resort-style outdoor entertaining.
Crisp floor tiling graces the main lower-level living spaces, inclusive of a huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that doubles as the central hub of the house, highlighted by a built-in stone computer nook, sparkling stone bench tops, sleek white cabinetry, glass splashbacks, double sinks, a five-burner gas cooktop, an AEG “combi” oven, twin AEG Competence ovens, an integrated Miele dishwasher, an integrated fridge and freezer combination and a walk-in butler’s pantry – sure to leave any home chef in absolute awe. Double doors reveal a formal front lounge with generous proportions, whilst a theatre room triples personal options downstairs with its built-in cabinetry, hidden bar and drinks fridge, splendid inland views and external access to the rear.
There is also a carpeted study on the ground floor, as well as four minor bedrooms with built-in wardrobes – one of which acts as a dedicated guest suite, complete with a ceiling fan and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet. Upstairs, a private master retreat enjoys both front and back balconies, as well as split-system air-conditioning, loads of fitted built-in robe space and a stunning fully-tiled ensuite of its own – comprising of a rain shower, bubbling spa bath, heat lamps and twin-vanity basins.
The piece de resistance however lies out back where a commercial-grade Zesti kitchen is the focal point of the all seasons’ alfresco area with its barbecue plate, separate grill, pizza oven, sink and two massive outdoor range hoods. Down below, you will find all the trappings of a five-star hotel in the form of a shimmering below-ground swimming pool, a gas-heated spa that defines relaxation and a separate fourth bathroom – or changing room – with its own shower, toilet, wash vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiling.
Also close to Karrinyup Primary School, Karrinyup Shopping Centre and its exciting redevelopment plans, Hamersley Public Golf Course, public transport, the freeway and some of Perth’s finest beaches, it’s hard to look past this being that dream haven you have always wanted for your loved ones. Sometimes, only the best will do!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Fully renovated in 2014, inclusive of re-wired CAT5 cabling throughout
• Outdoor-entertaining access from both the family & theatre rooms
• Bi-folding servery window from the main kitchen, out to the entertaining area
• Ceiling fan to alfresco
• Gas bayonet to family room
• Spacious fully-tiled main ground-floor bathroom with a separate bathtub, shower & twin-vanity basins
• Downstairs powder room
• Well-appointed laundry with stone bench tops, a double linen press, extra built-in storage & outdoor access to the rear
• Ample built-in hallway storage
• Internal shopper’s entry via a huge remote-controlled double garage with a storage area & double-door access to the rear
• Electric driveway gate to secure the lush front lawns & yard so the kids can play safely
• Lock-up storeroom
• 16 solar-power panels
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning downstairs
• Security-alarm system
• Built-in ceiling audio speakers
• CCTV cameras
• A/V intercom
• Quality blind fittings
• Shadow line cornicing
• Gas hot-water system
• The outdoor alfresco kitchen has its own instantaneous gas hot-water system
• CrimSafe security doors throughout
• Outdoor pool lighting, plus feature LED’s to the perimeter & water-fountain feature
• Glass poolside fencing & balustrading
• Low-maintenance reticulated gardens
• 770sqm (approx.) block
Last updated: 11:20AM on Nov 15th 2018