House for sale
16 Mulbring Street,
4 2 2
Position -Potential -Perfect North East AspectThe address says it all!
Located in Balmoral's most exclusive enclave this property is a rare offering. On the market for the first time in over four decades and only minutes to the Beach via the Balmoral tram reservation track.
This solid 1960's home offers a very flexible floor plan and unlimited renovation potential to further capitalise on the perfect north easterly aspect. Alternatively, with some minor updating, it would make an excellent family home in its current condition.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street with the Tregoyd Estate Heritage listed rainforest at the back door this property offers the ultimate in privacy a wonderful district vista & distant harbour views from the upper level which cannot be built out.
With Mosman village close by you can also enjoy the many cafes, restaurants & boutique shops on offer.
- Gently sloping land of approximately 678m2 featuring stunning gardens which have been lovingly cultivated over many years.
- Accommodation comprises 4 large bedrooms (3 with access to the upper level balcony) 2 full bathrooms plus additional powder room.
- Generous reception rooms designed for more formal occasions
- Additional separate family/dining room with open fireplace leads to an indoor/outdoor fully covered entertaining terrace enjoying the spectacular elevated N/E aspect
- The eat in kitchen opens onto a private rainforest-surrounded deck perfect for summer BBQ's
- Potential/wine cellar, storage, reverse cycle air on the upper level and double car port plus addition off street parking.
- Surrounded by multiple harbour side parks & spectacular foreshore walking tracks
Last updated: 09:37PM on Sep 26th 2013