Apartment for sale
1/6 North Esplanade,
Glenelg North, SA
4 2 2
$1.35m - $1.4m B.O.B February 16th @ 3pm (USP)
Opulent Water Front LivingPositioned on the prestigious North Esplanade in a tightly held group of 6 is this exquisite single level apartment.
Expansive open plan living allows you to take in the best of the beautiful ocean views where you will see stunning sunsets, dolphins and seals and a variety of impressive boats passing by.
- Master suite with spectacular ocean views, deluxe ensuite bathroom with spa bath and walk in robe.
- Open plan living with panoramic ocean views through floor-ceiling windows.
- Large balcony ideal for entertaining and enjoying the scenery all year round with remote controlled, marine quality café blinds – turning the balcony into an outdoor room when required.
- Striking kitchen with granite bench tops, Miele appliances and ample bench and storage space.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 generous in size – bedroom 2 with walk in robe and access to the rear balcony, bedroom 3 complete with built in robe and views of the marina.
- Home office/bedroom 4 looks out over the Patawalonga and the Adelaide Hills and features a large built in desk, bookshelf and storage unit along with dual phone lines giving you the ability to run a business from home.
- Centrally located main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower, vanity, bath and toilet.
- Grand entry hall with mirrored feature.
- 2 designated under croft car parks with storage room and lift from garage to your front door.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with zoning
- Rear balcony with clothesline and gas outlet ready for a BBQ.
- Separate laundry with added storage.
- Low maintenance, lock up and leave lifestyle.
- Ducted vacuuming.
- Security access into the building and security intercom system.
- Feature cornices & LED lighting throughout.
- Walk in linen cupboard.
- Exterior of building freshly painted.
- Common area at the rear with 2 clotheslines – professionally cleaned weekly as part of the strata.
Enjoy a true lifestyle location with the beach on your doorstep and the sensational Marina Pier complex, restaurants and Jetty Road, Glenelg located just a short stroll across the weir.
Contact Rhys Digance 0404 422 155 to Inspect by private appointment.
Last updated: 04:57PM on Jan 22nd 2018