House for sale
16 Peterborough Circle,
North Lake, WA
5 2 3
TOP OF THE TREE – SIMPLY THE BEST - LOCATED IN THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE MURDOCH CHASE GARDEN ESTATECome and see this a-mazing 2 Storey Home – Quality Built by Manor Homes with 449 sqm of building - Located in Murdoch Chase Garden Estate with very short journey to Fiona Stanley Hospital, St John Of Gods Hospital, Murdoch University, also with easy access to Fremantle, Perth CBD and the luxury of easy entry & exit to Kwinana Freeway/Roe Highway.
This is a Total Winner - Arguably the best Executive Quality 5 bedroom 2 bathroom 3 toilet home with fantastic Theatre/Lounge room, is ideal for your family in super convenient location.
Prime buy in this highly sought after suburb, with plenty of the “I wants” we all look for.
House Features: GROUND FLOOR….
• Huge main bedroom offering super large walk in robe with double doors PLUS 2nd robe with 3 x doors wide
• Main bedroom has large private ensuite with glass shower cubicle, spa bath, double basin vanity, heat light, tiled floor to ceiling, toilet and included in the house air conditioning.
• Front separate super large Theatre/Lounge room
• 2nd toilet with basin
• Kitchen – Very large in size – essastone bench tops, island workbench with breakfast bar, double sink with double side drainers – Quality Miele appliances including 900mm gas hot plate – oven - dishwasher – huge walk in pantry – and plenty of draws/cupboards
• Meals – Spacious with neutral tiling and built in side cupboard
• Super large Family/Living area with gas point
• Under stairs storage cupboard
• Laundry with good size work bench, 2 x double door linen cupboards
• NBN Ready
• Alarm security system with controllers upstairs & downstairs
• Intercom system with front door bell
• Blue Gum Hardwood wide step staircase with black powder coated railing
• Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 – huge in size all with large walk in robes
• 5th bedroom – over sized suitable for study or another bedroom
• Main Bathroom Upstairs – separate bath tub, large shower glass cubicle, double towel rails, also with ducted air conditioning from the main house
• 3rd toilet with powder room entrance
• Huge Family/Activity room with Blue Gum Hardwood flooring
• Kitchenette with sink, benchtop, cupboards and space for bar fridge
• Double linen cupboard
• Ducted Reverse cycle Quality Actron Air-conditioning throughout – with controllers upstairs & downstairs
• Balcony with glass windows & roller blinds finished with neutral quality tiling with views to the city – This is impressive
• Double front door entrance with security doors encased with glass featured portico
• 3 Car Garage on remote controlled doors (one being double & extra one single)
• Extra space in garage for working bench or storage
• Triple (wide)Fremantle stone paved crossover driveway
• Large entertaining alfresco with gas point, water service and lighting
• 3 shade sails extended from alfresco area
• Covered drying area with extra wide clothes line (great to protect clothes drying)
• Gas Hot water system
• Automatic Reticulation
• Rear extensive Fremantle stone paving (sealed) for very low maintenance
• Fruit trees including, lychee, lemons, fig & mandarin
• 600 sqm of land
Dual Leeming Senior HighSchool & Lakeland Senior High School Zone.
BE QUICK OR MISS OUT!!
ABSOLUTE “MUST HAVE” PACKAGE
Water Rates: $1,352.09 approx
Last updated: 05:39PM on May 22nd 2019