16 Rhodes Avenue,
Character, Position and Superb PotentialNorth facing on a peaceful cul-de-sac street, the home is ideally placed moments from Naremburn village, a short stroll to Crows Nest and just two sets of lights into the city. This freestanding cottage is liveable now and provides further opportunity for added comfort and value in a convenient setting. It occupies a deep, flat block that’s not only large enough for a generous extension (STCA) but also features rear access to secure parking. It presents as the perfect canvas for a makeover and is sure to impress buyers looking to potentially capitalise on this outstanding location.
- Level entry from the street to north front courtyard and verandah
- Bright lounge and dining areas with high ceilings, neat gas kitchen
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, internal laundry separate to bathroom
- Freshly painted exterior fence, gas heating, cooking and hot water system
- Large level backyard has covered terrace and scope to extend (STCA)
- Automatic lock-up garage with access from Dodds Street at the rear