House for sale
16 Robina Street,
St Ives, NSW
5 2 2
For Sale $1,300,000 - $1,350,000
Outstanding value, Stunning Bush ViewsA superior entry into the sought-after St Ives market, this delightful family home nestles peacefully away from the road in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by the magic of a bush setting. Its Program Building industries architecture is a perfect complement to its 1186sqm site showcasing the characteristic split-level floorplan with high ceilings and expanses of glass which capture the views and light. Comfortable to move straight into, it offers excellent scope to personalise to taste and capitalise on its many features. It rests within a family-friendly community, a stroll to the bus, local shops and Warrimoo Oval and within the sought-after St Ives North Public catchment.
* Completely secluded from the street, filled with light
* Expansive separate lounge and dining, family room, a/c
* Casual dining by the modern kitchen with island bench
* Stainless appliances include a gas cooktop, rear terrace
* Level child-friendly backyard overlooking the valley
* Spacious master bedroom with wall of robes and balcony
* 4 additional bedrooms, 2 of which also opening to rear balcony
* Some timber floors, internal laundry, double carport, storage.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Last updated: 12:19PM on Jul 16th 2018