16 Robina Street,
St Ives, NSW
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY DAVID BEVERIDGE!!!Fabulous starter home with room for the family!
Completely privatised from the road to create a retreat that sits at one with nature, this substantial home is a brilliant example of Pettit and Sevitt's finest work. Characterised by its unique split-level design with high vaulted ceilings and an abundance of natural light, it boasts an intuitive floorplan that works exceptionally well for the family. A choice of expansive living spaces open out to wide terraces and level lawn for the children whilst four upper level bedrooms are well separated. It includes a large study or 5th bedroom and offers outstanding entry level St Ives house buying with potential to add value, a stroll to the bus and village and within the St Ives North catchment.
* Generous 1,186sqm, quiet cul-de-sac, stunning bushland vistas
* Substantial lounge, large formal dining plus casual dining
* Family room with reverse cycle a/c, large shaded terrace
* Generous lawn areas are perfect for the children to play
* Light filled and spacious modern kitchen, island bench
* Four bedrooms spread across the upper level, study 5th bed
* Upper level balcony capturing the pristine treed outlook
* Internal laundry, some timber floorboards, double carport.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.