16 Sudbury Way,
City Beach, WA
COASTAL CLASSIC IN PRIME LOCATIONWelcome to 16 Sudbury Way. This magnificent 809 sqm (approx) property is perfectly situated in a quiet City Beach location with outstanding elevated ocean views and large street frontage.
Improved by a large classically styled home, boasting 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, formal lounge and dining, kitchen meals and family area, second activity room, bar, plus so much more, there is room for the whole family and then some.
Without a doubt, the highlight of this incredible property is its absolutely stunning location. Positioned within easy walking distance to the pristine City Beach waterfront. This is a rare opportunity that most people can only dream of and very few ever actually get to experience.
To the immediate north (less than 100 metres away) is direct access to Winstons Dog Park and Playground. This beautiful parkland gently meanders its way toward West Coast Highway where you can then cross to North Floreat Beach. Imagine peaceful parkland walks and glistening ocean swims becoming part of your daily routine. Does it get any better?
The house itself faces to the west so if you don't fancy a walk and swim you can at least sit on the balcony and watch those amazing summer sunsets over the Indian Ocean. Wow!
Property features include:
- Double carport with room for 6 cars on the driveway.
- Grand double door front entry with security screens.
- Formal lounge room with fireplace, ocean views through the french windows, double french door access to the back yard.
- Large formal dining room with plenty of space for a table setting, plus easy direct access to kitchen and access to bar area and then family room just next door.
- Bathroom with shower and separate WC.
- Large kitchen with an abundance of bench and cupboard space, plus plenty of room for a large fridge/freezer.
- The kitchen leads around to an informal meals area and opens up to the main down stairs living room.
- Large sitting area (could be a games or activity room) that also has large built in cupboards, piano or desk recess nook and double french doors to backyard.
- Large store room.
- Fifth Bedroom with BIR that could be used as the downstairs guest room (all other bedrooms are upstairs).
- Spacious laundry with loads of room for washer and dryer.
- At the top of the landing, you are met by the amazing views and doors that open up to the wide front balcony.
- Kingsize master suite with large WIR, ensuite (including shower, vanity and WC), alarm control panel, spectacular ocean views through the french windows.
- Bedrooms Two and Three are both good size and have BIR's.
- Bedroom Four is slightly smaller, currently utilised as study/office and would also make a good nursery with the Master bedroom being just down the hall.
- Bathroom for bedrooms two, three and four is well equipped with glass screen shower and seperate bath.
- Large backyard with concrete pool and spa (currently empty and sold as is).
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Solar panels.
- Storage sheds.
- Decorative feature lighting.
- Security cameras and alarm system.
- The list just keeps going...
Perfectly located, this home is also close to the very popular Empire Village Shops and Cafes, where you can choose from local restaurants, take aways, shopping and so much more.
Plus, Kapinara Primary school is within short walking distance as well as Churchlands Senior High School also just down the road.
The residence has never been sold before and this is the first time on the market for this grand old home that is selling in as-is condition. On offer is a very rare and exclusive opportunity to purchase premium real estate in arguably one of the best locations available in City Beach.
You may choose to move straight in and enjoy the incredible coastal lifestyle on offer, or perhaps if you are a home renovator you may wish to add you own personal modern touches, or even utilise the land to design and build you're dream home in this top of the class location.The choice is yours...
Either way, please do not hesitate to view. This is a very rare opportunity and this property WILL BE SOLD!
Please make all enquiries to David Mead on 0428 814 407 or firstname.lastname@example.org