House for sale
16 Talgarth Way,
City Beach, WA
4 3 2
Set Date Sale
All offers considered, must be sold!This is excellent buying in this prime location, close to land value only. Live, renovate or build your future dream home.
* Excellent outdoor entertaining area with beautiful below ground pool
* Offers spacious rooms for all the family including study area, work-out room, bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor
* Parent's retreat upstairs with walk-in wardrobe, large bathroom with spa and balcony showcasing panoramic ocean views
* Embrace the large open plan living area split system conditioning in some rooms and close enough to enjoy the sea breezes
* Double garage with remote controlled doors and plenty of storage
* Foxtel ready
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning & reverse cycle split systems
* Timber flooring & carpet throughout
* Garden shed
Location "walk to the beach"
Sought after and whisper quiet Talgarth Way, boasting sweeping ocean views with north west orientation. Surrounded by brand new high quality multi million dollar homes recently finished or currently under construction.
This location means being able to walk to many of the schools with young children or for older children, the International School is just a little way up the hill. If your children are attending private school, you are only a short distance to Holly Spirit Primary School, Hale School for boys and St Mary's for girls. For university students, catch a bus to the University of WA or south to Notre Dame. A little further south is Curtin and Murdoch Universities, both accessible by bus or train. And if you need to access the State Library or the CBD, expect a mere 12 minute drive
There are an abundance of recreational facilities on your doorstep including the brand new $15 Million City Beach oceanfront precinct overlooking one of the best beaches in the Perth metropolitan area (as voted by WA Tourism) in the comfort of five new and established restaurants. Again within walking distance, is the popular and totally rebuilt (at a cost of $5 million) Bold Park Aquatic Centre together with the $12 million Wembley Golf Course development which features the new Swing Driving Range with 80 fully automated bays spread over two storeys, together with hospitality wing. The Boulevard Shopping Centre refurbishment is now completed with a 24/7 IGA to supply all of your everyday needs together with a number of dining experiences. The Floreat Forum Shopping Centre offers over 80 specialty stores, boasting some of the bigger name brands with both of the major supermarkets and Good Life Fitness.
Last updated: 12:12PM on Aug 18th 2017