House for sale
16 The Anchorage,
Tweed Heads, NSW
4 2 2
Price Guide $1,375,000 - $1,425,000
Luxury Waterfront LivingPerfectly positioned on the Tweed Coast's pristine waterways and located within one of Tweed Heads most sought after streets with beautiful views of the tree lined Razorback hill. This stunning completely renovated four bedroom home on a 809sqm allotment with 20m water frontage offers the ultimate waterfront lifestyle. You’ll love the modern and contemporary design featuring polished concrete floors from the moment you walk through the door. Entertain friends and family all year round from your spacious open-plan living, dining and gourmet kitchen area featuring 3.9m high raked ceilings that lead to the covered outdoor entertaining area, complete with a brand new in ground pool.
The gourmet kitchen has been designed to be the hub of the home with its Caesarstone wrap around and waterfall bench, ample storage, Smeg oven with 5 gas burner cooktop and dishwasher, soft close drawers and a good size walk in pantry with both the dining and living areas flowing off both sides and all rooms looking out to the water.
Spacious canal facing king size master suite with 3.9m high raked ceiling, double built in robe flowing to designer ensuite finished with Caesarstone vanity, as well as 3 additional queen-size bedrooms all with built in robes, ceiling fans and separate family size bathroom also finished with Caesarstone vanity.
STAND OUT FEATURES
- An open plan design coupled with large windows and sliding doors allows an abundance of natural light to flood the home
- Seamless flow from the front door through to the rear covered entertaining area and onwards to Endless Summer waterways
- Perfect combination of indoor and outdoor living
- Room to accommodate boat, jet-ski or trailer with direct shared water access via a private easement
- Over 261sqm of living on one single level
- Double car garage with internal access
- Led lights throughout
- Crimsafe screens throughout
- Great size separate laundry with Caesarstone waterfall edge bench
- Beautifully landscaped, low maintenance and fully fenced front and backyard perfect for the whole family
- Electric front gate entrance
- Positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac
- This home is in the perfect position to enjoy all the benefits of a relaxing life on the water, being in such close proximity to Coolangatta you are within a short flat walk or ride to the beaches and cafes. That is of course, if you can pull yourself away from your picturesque backyard – where the ideal evening could be spent with a glass of wine watching the tranquil water or the perfect place to throw in a line
- Easy access to M1, Gold Coast International Airport, Southern Cross University and John Flynn Private Hospital
- A wide selection of reputable schools within 10 minutes drive
This is a unique opportunity to acquire what is undoubtedly one of Tweed Heads best residences. If you’re the type of person who enjoys waterfront living this beautiful home will surely not disappoint contact Ben Stephens 0424 670 762.
Proudly listed by Ben Stephens of Base Property Group www.basepropertygroup.com.au
Last updated: 03:21PM on Oct 8th 2018