House for sale
16 Ulric Court,
5 2 4
WOW! HIGH ON A HILL WITH SWEEPING OCEAN VIEWS!Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and perched high on a hill with stunning park, coastal and ocean views, this incredible award winning family home will impress even the most discerning buyer.
A substantial home offering 5 bedrooms plus study, 4 W/Cs, 2 bathrooms and many living areas, allowing family members to maintain their own space under the same roof. Modern open plan design with an abundance of living areas including a breakfast bar, meals area, family room, living room, dining room and games room. In addition, the living and games rooms offer sceanic views of the ocean.
Boasting a modern, spacious kitchen with top quality NEFF appliances. Features include a NEFF oven, 5 burner gas cook top, plate warmer and dishwasher. Spacious bench tops, lots of storage including convenient pull out drawers for easy access to appliances, breakfast bar and lovely outlook onto the outdoor entertainment area (may also be used as a servery).
World class master bedroom offering:
- Coastal and ocean views from the bedroom and private balcony.
- Stunning plantation shutters providing a modern touch but also allows the beautiful sea breeze to flow through the home providing natural air conditioning during the summer months.
- Impressive ensuite with double "his and hers" vanity, spa bath, quality finishings and ocean views. Simply stunning.
- The walk in robes... Large and seriously impressive. Buying enough clothes to fill this space is a shopper's dream!
In addition to the master bedroom and ensuite, there are 4 additional bedrooms upstairs all spacious in size with lovely views and second bathroom with bath, shower and double vanity.
Impressive outdoor entertainment area overlooking the beautifully maintained gardens and salt water pool. Choose to have a sit down meal with family and friends on the undercover balcony or on the brick paved terrace next to the pool. Set amongst tropical, easy to maintain gardens this backyard is spacious in size and offers a built in BBQ and space for a pizza oven.
At the front of the property lies rose lined gardens and an outdoor entertaining area with stunning south-south westerly views over Glenbar Park, Scarborough and the lighthouse at Rottnest.
On the ground floor of this three storey home there is a double lock up garage and storage area with internal access to the home. A wonderful feature of this home is the large wine cellar or additional storage room.
Other features include:
* Art gallery lighting in kitchen and living areas.
* Alarm system.
* Ducted air conditioning upstairs and split systems down stairs.
* Ducted vacuum system.
* Gas point for outdoor BBQ
* Numerous outdoor living areas including cafe blinds.
* Reticulated gardens.
Be quick to make this impressive home yours today.
Property Code: 220
Last updated: 10:40PM on Sep 11th 2018