House for sale
16 Victory Terrace,
East Perth, WA
3 2 2
BRAND NEW $1.235M
Your New Life is Bespoken For...An exclusive terrace location just 100 metres from the beautiful Swan River waterfront and within footsteps of Claisebrook Cove is the fitting setting for this magnificent 3 bedroom 2 bathroom tri-level townhouse residence that has been completely renovated internally to offer a luxurious modern lifestyle like no other.
A lockable remote-controlled two-car under-croft garage with a storeroom makes up the sub-level of the home, affording shopper's access up to the ground floor where you will find a carpeted study off a private front courtyard entrance that is as leafy as it is splendid. A welcoming living room is also carpeted for comfort and, via double doors, extends outside to a lovely central courtyard with a retractable shade awning for easy entertaining no matter what time of day.
Quality low-maintenance flooring graces a sumptuous layout of an open-plan kitchen and dining area where a casual breakfast/meals bar, sleek bench tops and excellent appliances - including a dishwasher - meet access out to a pleasant rear terrace with a shade sail that is perfect for relaxing late in the afternoon.
Upstairs, the master-bedroom suite benefits from an extra-large footprint with an emphasis on couples to take full advantage of a fitted walk-in wardrobe, a private balcony and a deluxe fully-tiled ensuite bathroom (with twin "his and hers" vanity basins, a shower and a toilet).
Even your guests will be impressed by a stylish main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling of its own, as well as a feature rain shower. Both upper-level minor bedrooms are carpeted and have their own built-in robes for storage.
You will be forgiven for forgetting just how close you are to the Swan River, the new Optus Stadium at Burswood, shopping, restaurants, cafes, walkways, parks and so much more. This is most definitely one of the best-value homes to become available in a very long while for this desirable location - and it is not going to last long at all!
* Completely renovated top-to-toe bespoke interiors
* Gorgeous timber flooring and deluxe carpets
* High 2.7 metre ceilings across both levels
* Separate front study so you can work from home
* Low maintenance front and rear tiled terraces
* Central private courtyard to wine and dine
* Full height tiling in all bathroom areas
* Downstairs powder room and laundry
* Brand new ducted and split-system air-conditioning
* Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards throughout
* Brand new LED feature down lighting
* Gated front entrance into front area
* Access from either Jewell Lane or Victory Terrace
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
* Close to bus stops, access to free CAT bus services around East Perth and the CBD
* 100m to the Swan River
* 300m to Claisebrook Cove
* 300m to Graham Farmer Freeway
* 450m to Victoria Gardens (over the Trafalgar Bridge)
* 950m to Claisebrook Train Station
* 1.5km to Optus Stadium
* 2.7km to Perth CBD
Rates & Dimensions:
Council Rates $2,065.65 pa
Water Rates $1,362.21pa
Total area 323.0sqm (approx.)
Internal space 177.0sqm (approx.)
Balcony/courtyard 71.0sqm (approx.)
Garage/under croft 45.8sqm (approx.)
Last updated: 07:49PM on Feb 19th 2019