House for sale
16 View Street,
Burleigh Heads, QLD
3 2 2
Spoilt for Choice: Soak up the Picturesque Skyline Views or Stroll to Burleigh Beach!Set against the backdrop of picturesque panoramic views which encompass the Pacific Ocean, Burleigh, Broadbeach and beyond to Surfers Paradise, and just a 10 minute stroll to the sand and the sea, this immaculate, tri-level residence will entice you with its array of high-quality finishes, intelligent design and enviable entertaining options. Look forward to hosting family and friends on your spacious terrace, showcased by iconic ocean and skyline vistas, unwind in the contemporary lounge room, which is set under a soaring 3.6m ceiling, or congregate in the heart of the home, the gourmet kitchen. Complete with European appliances and an expansive granite island bench, it integrates effortlessly with the dining room and boasts a cleverly tucked away cellar.
Your sanctuary awaits on the top floor, with a king-sized master suite which will make you the envy of everyone. Wake up to the wonder that is uninterrupted views which includes beautiful Burleigh and beyond and indulge in the spa ensuite, accented by granite finishes and flooded with natural light.
• Light-filled lounge room with Bose surround speakers and remote-controlled electronic blinds, flows to terrace with ocean views;
• Terrace also with insulated roof, Crimsafe screens plus bifold and stackable doors;
• Gourmet kitchen, fitted with European appliances, Zip tap and granite island bench;
• King-sized master bedroom with sweeping ocean and skyline views, ceiling fan, walk-in-robe, privacy block out blind;
• Light filled master ensuite with spa, separate toilet, double granite vanity and superb views;
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are queen sized, with built-in-robes, ceiling fans and open onto the courtyard, flanked by tropical gardens;
• Study with space for 2 work stations, files and storage cabinets;
• Family bathroom with large walk-in shower, bath and views to Burleigh Lake;
• Back to base alarm, ducted air-conditioning (with 5 zones), powder room, wool carpets;
• Under stair storage on each level – 2nd level storage cleverly converted to a cellar;
• Double garage with fully engineered mezzanine storage plus room for 2 cars, off-street;
• Constructed from reinforced concrete masonry, concrete slabs plus lightweight walls and floor.
Perfectly positioned 5 minutes from the bustling James Street precinct, where you’ll find some of the Gold Coast’s most sought-after cafes, bars and restaurants. You’re also close to Burleigh Heads State School, Marymount Catholic Primary School and Marymount College and approximately 16 minutes to Coolangatta Airport.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Last updated: 06:29PM on Apr 23rd 2019