House for sale
16 West Coast Drive,
4 4 4
Set Date Sale - Must Register For Home Open
West Coast LuxuryMUST REGISTER FOR HOME OPEN - CONTACT SEAN HUGHES 0402 453 899
With uninterrupted panoramic views of the ocean, 16 West Coast Drive is a rare opportunity to secure a four bedroom, four bathroom mansion right on the beach. A tight-knit community of surf lovers with great schools, shops, cafes, Hillarys Boat Harbour just up the road and the CBD only a 20 minute drive away, this grand home couldn’t be more perfectly positioned.
A luxurious entry foyer with heated marble tiles reminds you everything has been considered in this home. Continue past your home office through to a bright living and dining space with a gas fireplace to kick back next to and watch the waves. In the warmer months open up the terrace and enjoy the sea breeze or frolic in your swimming pool if you don’t feel like getting sandy across the street. This is overlooked by an ultra-modern alfresco and fully-equipped outdoor kitchen and pizza oven, with a kids’ activity room and a grassy expanse for a game of backyard cricket you will be the envy of all your guests when hosting celebrations.
Your gourmet stone kitchen and breakfast bar boasts everything the master chef requires, with high-end European appliances including your cooktop, steamer, wok hotplates, built-in coffee machine, dual ovens and deep fryer. Enormous amounts of bench and storage space, three sinks and seamless access to the alfresco, living and dining areas makes this kitchen the ultimate entertainment package, all with jaw-dropping views while you cook up a storm.
Upstairs enjoy another living space with a bar for mixing drinks, feeding onto a balcony with panoramic views, the ideal setup for cocktail parties and photo opportunities. Another study or studio allows young minds and creatives to thrive, while a fully-equipped theatre with starry ceilings will keep everyone occupied on rainy days when the beach isn’t an option.
Three of the bedrooms feature built-in robes and desks for utmost convenience, each with their own luxurious marble bathroom. Your master suite with Japanese inspired styling has the best views in the house and a walk-in robe large enough to satisfy the most fanatical fashionista. A lavish marble ensuite with dual King and Queen vanities has phenomenal views from the stone free-standing tub, while your shower has three custom settings to choose from.
There is simply too much to list with this stunning residence, flawlessly designed with every luxury imaginable and perched right on the WA coast with panoramic views. 16 West Coast Drive is the home most people can only dream of enjoying.
Offers close Wednesday, 6 June 2018.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Panoramic ocean views from most rooms.
- Built in 2012 on a 747sqm block
- Architecturally designed by renowned Peter Doggett.
- 540sqm internal living, excluding alfresco, pool, balcony, garage.
- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms, two studies, two powder rooms.
- Open plan living and dining area, feeding onto terrace and swimming pool with views.
- Stone gourmet kitchen with views and every Euro appliance and convenience you can think of.
- Fully equipped outdoor kitchen/alfresco with pizza oven, overlooking grassed area.
- Second living space and bar upstairs with large balcony, panoramic views.
- Kids’ activity room downstairs, plus another fully-equipped theatre.
- Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes, desks, marble ensuites.
- Master suite has views extensive walk-in robes, elaborate marble and stone ensuite.
- Four car lockup garage.
- Three-zone air conditioning, ducted vacuum, C-Bus lighting, CCTV, heated floors.
- Across the street from Marmion Beach, uninterrupted ocean views.
- 8 minute bike ride to Hillarys Boat Harbour, 3 minute drive.
- 20 minute drive to the CBD.
- 300m to Bay 33 Café.
- 450m to Marmion Village Shopping Centre.
- 10 minute drive to Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre.
- 750m to Marmion Primary School.
- 3 minute drive to Sacred Heart College.
- 60m to Clifford Coleman Park.
Last updated: 12:09PM on May 23rd 2018