Rural for sale
160 Burrows Road,
Swan Bay, VIC
0 0 0
$1.55 - $1.7 million
Waterfront Lifestyle PropertyWith absolute water frontage on the beautiful Swan Bay, this 75 acres/30.05 hectares (approx.) of land is primed to create the ultimate lifestyle property on the Bellarine Peninsula. Gently sloping towards the bay, be dazzled by the panoramic vista spanning from the twinkling lights of Queenscliff to Swan Island and beyond. The acreage provides gorgeous views across Swan bay to stunning Swan Island. Swan Island is home to the Queenscliff Golf Course, and its coastal wetland, lagoons and salt marshes provide a sanctuary for endangered birdlife.
A corridor of indigenous vegetation containing 2 dams divides the northern paddock from the southern paddocks. This is an outstanding opportunity for a rural lifestyle buyer or those associated with the equine industry, and is just 10 minutes from the township of St Leonards, 30 minutes from the Geelong Racecourse, and 15 minutes from Queenscliff, with its ferry service to the Mornington Peninsula. Also within close proximity are the Bellarine Peninsula's infamous wineries and numerous other attractions.
- 75 acres/30.05 hectares (approx.) of land with water frontage on the beautiful Swan Bay
- Stunning panoramic vista spanning from Queenscliff to Swan Island and beyond
- 1 paddocks, with corridor of indigenous vegetation and 2 dams
- 15 minutes to Queenscliff, 30 minutes to Geelong
- Within close proximity to the Bellarine Peninsula's best wineries and other attractions
- Excellent opportunity for rural lifestyle buyer or those in the equine industry
Last updated: 12:48PM on Oct 31st 2017