House for sale
160 Wallumatta Rd,
3 3 2
Dreamy Views into Pittwater and Out Over the Ocean*** ENTRY VIA HERBERT AVENUE ***
With views over the ocean and into Pittwater and with a sunny, safe, enclosed, level garden, 160 Wallumatta Rd is indeed a rare gem in this sylvan enclave.
Impeccable presentation and attention to detail will appeal to those with the most discerning tastes and a desire to live surrounded by elegant and refined finishes, yet still with a desire to be in close touch with nature.
Key to the design is the ability to open the home and living spaces allowing the outside in…
Significant features include:
• Due north aspect and bright open living spaces
• Dreamy views into Pittwater and over the ocean
• Main living areas on one level, flowing out to large covered entertaining area
• Fully enclosed, level garden
• Sleek, contemporary kitchen complete with Miele, Bosch, Electrolux and Fisher Paykel appliances
• Stunning, designer bathrooms each with heated floors
• Integrated Jetmaster gas fireplace in lounge
• Hot and cold garden shower including separate shower for your pooch
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Brilliant outdoor BBQ cooking station with fridge / freezer
• Beautiful concrete and marble driveway
• Double garage with internal access + off street parking for 3 cars on driveway
Meticulously maintained, the home is well suited to 'Boomers' seeking to downsize and move closer to Pittwater, professional couples or new, young families seeking the highest quality finishes and a low maintenance lifestyle.
Council Rates: $1404.51 pa
Water Rates: $697 pa
Disclaimer: RE/MAX has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Last updated: 12:56PM on Jul 9th 2013