Rural for sale
160 Walshes Road,
5 2 8
HOME REDUCED - Resort Style 5 bedroom, Pool on 360 acres - OPEN FOR NEGOTIATION !!The enquiry code for this property is 1204
Please note this 4 digit code VERY carefully as it is required for all phone enquiries.
We need this home SOLD, so make an offer. Our impatience just might grab you a bargain. Nothing needs to be done to this high quality home. The opportunities are endless with this exceptional property.
A high quality 405sqm2, steel framed five bedrooms home, two bathroom, three WC, dwelling with all high quality fittings.
- Main living area is open plan with kitchen, lounge, dining, and sitting area.
- Kitchen is very large with approximately seven metres of bench space, has inbuilt Neff wall oven, steam oven, inbuilt microwave, warming drawer and coffee machine, in addition to the dishwasher, a di-Dietrich cooktop.
Blum Kitchen cupboards with two pak paint, and stainless steel handles, numerous drawers, and a very large pantry.
- Parents retreat consists of the main bedroom, large WIR, large double shower, double sink ensuite with separate toilet.
- Remaining 4x king sized bedrooms, with inbuilt Wardrobes are located at the other end of the house with a TV room, large inbuilt linen cupboard, bathroom, and WC.Each bedroom has a split system air con.
- Flooring is commercial grade strand woven bamboo throughout house, and tiles in wet areas.
- Back outdoor area, consists of large timber deck covered area, with fixed louvers and roller shades, a large Beef eater 6 burner BBQ is excellent for entertainment.
- 12m x 4 m in-ground swimming pool
- Six bay detached garage, 3 lock up, with two carports and a lockable bay used as a workshop area.
- Resort style Gardens with drought ready grasses, yakkus, palms, and other native Australian plants.
A 21m x 9 m colourbond shed, the shed is located approximately 300m from the main homestead.
A part of the shed has been constructed as a fully lined and air-conditioned 3/4 room, kitchenette and bathroom, which is Currently used as office complex. A large useable Loft has been constructed above the office area that can be accessed by the internal shed area.
The workshop end of the shed is accessible by three large roller doors and a PA door.
The concrete is 45mpa, the shed has a 3m wide concrete apron on two sides. A concreted patio area situated at the main office entry. There is a large gravel hardstand around the shed with plenty of room to expand.
The property, is watered from, 7 x 21,000 litre rainwater tanks attached to the house and garage, plus an additional 3 x 21,000 litre rainwater tanks attached to the shed, a small dam and an equipped bore, the bore is approx. 800 gallons per hour, it is piped to 2 x 21,000 litre water tanks. One tank is located at the homestead and one located at the back of the shed to gravity fee to troughs in the paddocks.
Total water is 9 x 21,000 litre tanks attached to roof, and 2 x 21,000 litre tanks fed by an 800gal equipped bore.
The entry road boundary is a five strand high tensile bard wire with steel post and rail and gates. Remainder of property is mixture of old four barbed wire fence, some recently being replaced with new five strand high tensile barb with steel droppers and steel gates, post and rails.
This Property is perfect for the owner/ business operator, or someone who would like to take advantage of the many tax deductions available.
Please call for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Last updated: 08:20AM on Jan 29th 2018