Apartment for sale
1603 The Esplanade,
Surfers Paradise, QLD
2 2 1
PEPPERS SOUL - Level 16, 2 Bedroom Ocean View Fully Furnished ApartmentThis is a beautiful apartment, offering all the trimmings of a luxury escape destination, right in the heart of Surfers Paradise. The tranquillity and scenic 180 degree views, encompassing views of the ocean both north to Stradbroke Island and south to Coolangatta with the assurance that your views can never be built out.
Investor special - 92% Occupancy for this room type*
This apartment also offers investors the highest occupancy of any room type at Peppers Soul. The owner will receive regular monthly income from Peppers Hotel's tenant that is part of Mantra Group, one of the leading marketers and managers of hotels, resorts and retreats in Australia and New Zealand. Plus should you ever wish to holiday in your fully owned strata titled apartment here at Peppers Soul, you can do so under our management agreements for up to 42 days per year free of charge!
Soul is now well established in the Gold Coast luxury accommodation market, regarded by many as the number 1 building on the Gold Coast.
This 2 bedroom apartment is fortunately positioned right in the centre of the building.
Other significant luxury features and services include:
- Two bedrooms, master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and double basin ensuite
- Unparalleled ocean views
- Nice floor level 16
- Expansive floor to ceiling glass window balconies designed to bring the outside in.
- Highest quality fixtures and fittings
- Secured car space
- Majestic grand lobby
- Seduction, Soul's acclaimed restaurant
- 5 star resort facilities including indoor and outdoor pool and BBQ area
- Spa, sauna and steam rooms
- Superbly equipped dual room gym (cardio and weight)
- Across the road from patrolled surf beaches
- In the heart of Surfers Paradise only metres to Cavill mall offering cafes, shopping centre, games centre and much more
For more information or to arrange your private inspection, please call agent today.
Last updated: 04:19PM on Jun 8th 2018