Rural for sale
1609 Nangus Road,
20 8 11
Abingdon Station - A highly regarded beef cattle operationCurrently running 1,300 quality Angus breeders
Equally suited to Prime Lambs and Wool Production
Magnificent location – approx. 5 ½ km frontage to the renowned Murrumbidgee River
A large scale signature agricultural holding
Approx. 2,198.53 ha – 5,432 acres
• Ideal location – 10 mins Gundagai, 45 mins Wagga Wagga, 2 hours Canberra and 3 ½ hours to Sydney.
• Fertile and versatile alluvial river flats and undulating grazing and cropping country
• Widely recognised for their annual on farm weaner sale
• Water security a feature – approx. 5 ½ km frontage to the renowned Murrumbidgee River, 711 ml irrigation licences with a centre pivot irrigator, creeks, bores and 48 dams.
• Well presented 6 bedroom homestead, 5 bedroom managers residence, 3 cottages
• Excellent improvements include all steel cattle selling complex, 2 large machinery sheds, substantial new hay shed, shearing shed and numerous additional livestock yards and sheds.
“Abingdon Station” enjoys a reputation as a very well presented and managed large scale successful cattle breeding operation.
From the magnificent Murrumbidgee River flats, the undulating grazing and cropping country, the overall agricultural productivity and the excellent condition of all the improvements, “Abingdon Station” is a credit to both the ownership and management.
Detailed Information Memorandum available - Inspections by appointment
For Sale by Tender
( If not sold beforehand )
Closing Tuesday 4th July at 2pm
Last updated: 12:53PM on May 21st 2017