1611 Wollombi Road,
A LIFESTYLE INDULGENCELocated in a picturesque part of Wine Country, just a short drive from the tourist areas of Pokolbin, Lovedale, Mount View and Wollombi, offering many fine wining, dining, golfing and concert opportunities. With breathtaking Valley and Mountain views, the diverse 156 acre property is a stunning blend of grazing and adventure.
Fenced into 3 paddocks with 3 dams, the property adjoins the Corrabare State Forest, offering direct riding and walking access. Currently a family hobby farm for horses and cattle, the property offers many lifestyle aspects including serene scenery to relax and enjoy, and amazing natural features including seasonal waterfalls to discover and explore.
A perfect base for permanent living or a weekend retreat from which to enjoy the ‘trappings’ of the Hunter Valley, the unique property is complemented by a spacious North facing, light filled country residence featuring:
* Wide verandahs and decking overlooking the solar heated concrete pool;
* Large chefs kitchen with silestone benchtops and stainless steel appliances;
* Spotted gum timber floorboards throughout;
* Cathedral Ceilings throughout;
* Combustion fire, ceiling fans and air conditioning;
* Open plan with separate living and dining;
* Separate family/reading wing with extensive built-in cupboards and built-in book shelving;
* Four bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, 2 with air conditioning, the main with walk-in robe and ensuite;
* Separate study; and
* Solar panels and solar hot water
Additionally there is a large barn style machinery shed with power, cattle yards, a round yard and arena or holding yard.
This is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.