163 Napoleon Street,
Sans Souci, NSW
Family haven of modern style and qualityDisplaying a smart modern renovation, this classic freestanding home features a flowing and easy maintenance design that is perfect for in/outdoor entertaining. The stylish interior is enhanced by a well-planned single level layout that includes a generous open plan living area, quality finishes and an easy flow to a private garden.
This very appealing home is well presented throughout and features timber flooring, high ceilings and large open living area that set at the rear. There are four bedrooms that are each well proportioned, a modern main bathroom and a smartly appointed kitchen with dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
To the rear is a spacious alfresco deck that has a lovely aspect over the back garden with its private grassed yard. There is also a lock-up shed, air-conditioning and a secure carport with electronic gated entry.
This relaxed family retreat also enjoys a top location that’s directly opposite Bona Park and within easy walking distance to the beach, local schools plus San Souci’s shopping and dining precinct.
- Separate living and dining areas with polished timber flooring
- Large covered entertainment deck and a private backyard
- Smart modern kitchen with dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Four good sized bedrooms plus a modern main bathroom
- Lock-up shed, air-conditioning and carport electronic entry
- Walking distance to the beach, local schools and shopping
For further details, contact Ray Fadel on 0413 177 739 or 8097 2422. Raine & Horne Sans Souci.
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a property in Sans Souci, contact the Raine & Horne Sans Souci team on 9583 1616. Servicing the St.George Peninsula.