House for sale
1649 Pittwater Road,
Mona Vale, NSW
3 1 2
Price Guide $1,450,000
Renovators Delight - Stroll to Sand and SurfPositioned on a generous 980sqm parcel with a perfect Easterly aspect, this home is located in a much sought-after suburb, and ideal for a new family looking to start their life on the Northern Beaches and make it their own!
Set in a prime coastal location, just moments to cafes, shops, transport and the golden sands of Warriewood and Mona Vale Beaches, an opportunity awaits young families, astute renovators or keen investors alike.
* Spacious living and dining opening to outdoor paved patio making entertaining a breeze
* Gently sloped secure rear yard, ideal for kids and pets to enjoy
* Kitchen in original condition offering an opportunity to refurbish to style
* Three bedrooms all with built in robes
* Separate internal laundry with WC, double lock up garage and additional storage
Situated within close proximity to Warriewood Square, Mona Vale Village, Mona Vale Golf Course, Warriewood and Mona Vale Beach, highly regarded local schools, transport and local cafes.
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to LJ Hooker Mona Vale by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Last updated: 09:41AM on Feb 20th 2018