164A Blyth Street,
You Cannot Beat the Original, One of a Kind Beachside MasterpieceThis is unlike any home you have witnessed before, due to an incredibly considered architectural design that has taken on a distinctive nautical theme. It's all here! Location, sophistication, superb finishes, refreshing decor and immaculate presentation with absolutely nothing more to do. You can move in and enjoy an amazingly peaceful retreat from the world. For those hunting three bedrooms, three words describes this one ...it's the best!
- A fantastic floor plan, with an entrance hall that divides living from sleeping.
- The ground floor is complimented by open-plan living, dining and kitchen. Main bedroom with ensuite, BIRs and garden views, separate laundry with chute and powder room
- Immaculate undercover entertaining area with established garden, BBQ facilities, powder room, storage room and kitchenette
- Al-fresco area adjacent from the kitchen and both rear and internal access to lock up garage.
- First floor comprises: two bedrooms with BIRs, family retreat with study area, central bathroom and powder room.
- Other features includes: top quality fixtures and detailed finishes, designer light fittings, high ceilings, ducted heating, reverse cycle - heating and cooling, gas fireplace, timber floor boards, ducted vacuuming, security system, water tank plus extra 2 car spaces. This spacious and low maintenance home is only moments from excellent schools, the vibrant foreshore, golf club, shops including pier street village, zone one train station, open parkland, along with easy access to the freeway and the CBD.