Semi-rural Acreage for sale
165 The Plateau,
Ormeau Hills, QLD
4 3 6
Contemporary Country style living on 10 acresHave you ever dreamed of living on a magnificent acreage property, so close to everything for a contemporary life style?
Take the leisurely drive past the quality homes and surrounding landscape; the lovely house is situated at the end of a quiet "cul de sac", sitting just on the edge of 4ha of natural beauty.
The upper part of the house consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, plus a separate toilet, the living room, dining, open kitchen and covered veranda. The lower part of the house has a big rumpus or second living area, 1 bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, so it could be used as a separate granny flat with direct access via the second patio.
This property is located only minutes to the M1, shopping centres and schools and mid way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. If you are looking for a secluded rural living with all of the amenities of suburbia, call Reg for an inspection on 0412 976 122.
- Contemporary Steel frame and bricks home
- 2 living areas
- Dual living potential / Versatile family friendly floor plan
- Over 40,000 square meter of grass paddock, ideal for horses, lamb, goats etc.
- 4 Generous bedrooms, including 2 master bedrooms with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- outdoor deck area overlooking private landscaped gardens and natural bush
- Large water storage of 55,000 litres
- Huge shed
- Solar panels, with possibility to expend
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Only minutes off the M1 motorway, Woolworths, cafes, sports clubs
- Excellent private and public schools locally
- Only 30 minutes to Brisbane and the Gold Coast
Last updated: 03:14AM on Apr 24th 2018