Land for sale
166 Jesmond Road,
0 0 0
Offers Over $1,050,000
Prestige land with possibilitiesLifestyle –
Tranquilly positioned atop of a leafy family location in the premium Indooroopilly pocket. Set on an elevated 1057m2 parcel, with extensive rural views from the rear, coupled with a perfect north-eastern aspect, this prime piece of land is so rare that it’s unlikely to be repeated.
- Build a stunning spacious home.
- Potential for land subdivision into 2 lots subject to council's approval.
- Short drives to CBD, shops, transport, schools, hospital, etc.
- Top-ranked State & High school catchments
- Top-ranked private schools and preschools
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary down the road
- Walk to Rainbow Forest Park and Manaton Park
By car (actual driving distance by Google Maps)
• 5 min (2.5km) to Indooroopilly station
• 5 min (2.6km) to Bunnings Indooroopilly
• 5 min (2.3km) to Westfield Indooroopilly
• 5 min (3.0km) to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre
• 11 min (7km) to The Wesley Hospital
• 18 min (10.4km) to Brisbane CBD
• 3 min (2.2km) to Fig Tree Pocket State School
• 8 min (3.6km) to Indooroopilly State High School
• 9 min (4.2km) to St Peters Lutheran College
• 3 min (1.2km) to Ambrose Treacy College
• 13min (7.0km) to The University of Queensland
• 4 min (2.5km) to Brisbane Girls Grammar School Sports Campus
• 9 min (4.6km) to St. Lucia Golf Links
• 3 min (2.4km) to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
• 15min (9.3km) to Suncorp Stadium
Indooroopilly has always enjoyed inherent market demand. It sits close to the CBD and also enjoys a very leafy feel.
The growth of Indooroopilly shopping precinct including the recently completed $300 million redevelopment of the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and local amenities has been the catalyst for consumer demand in the suburb.
Brisbane City Council is proposing to upgrade the Indooroopilly State School drop and go zone along Taringa Parade to improve pedestrian and motorist safety.
The magnitude of its popularity means there is no better time than now to get in the market to secure a premium piece of real estate around this area.
Again, this location here at Jesmond Road is absolutely premium and very convenient with everything on your doorstep: shopping, entertainment, restaurants, schools, parks, hospital, all within short drives and well serviced by public transport.
Don't miss out this exceptional land and rare opportunity.
Last updated: 09:26AM on Apr 17th 2018